Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home


The House!!! My poor tree is falling down so I need to post it back up.



The Living Room...I still need to get side tables and lamps. I am also still looking for the right pictures to put on the walls.


The Dining Room. As you can see I still need to get a formal dining room table. The table that is there will be moved to a different wall.


The Kitchen (as if you couldn't tell!) I will be putting stuff above the cupboards, but I still have to find just the right knick knacks.


The Family Room


The Main Bathroom



The Master Bedroom.....it is currently bright and cheery, but the colors will eventually change. I am thinking probably black and red.....hmmmmmmm........


The Master Bathroom


Bedroom 2: This room is the office......Bedroom 3 is currently the "catch all" and will be shown much later when it has been fixed up.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your house looks amazing Erin! I love all your little chairs and tables that match. I'd love to chat when you get a minute. love you!

Dave Heywood said...

Everything looks great! I love the dark cabinets in your kitchen. Apparently, you've even inspired Grandma and Grandpa Ashmore, who are now talking about relocating to your neck of the woods. :o)
--Erin

Dave Heywood said...

Cool. that is so exciting! We will have to come visit again sometime!

DAVE

Unknown said...

Hey Erin! Your house is beautiful! Do you live there all by yourself or do you have roommates? Anyways hope all is well and I love your blog!