Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I have been slowly working to update the house. It is seriously a slow process, but it is getting there. My current project is landscaping the backyard. I have not taken any pictures of the yard, yet. Those will come later. For now I have posted pictures of the updates to the Living Room and my bedroom. Now I just need to figure out what color to paint the walls. So many decisions to make...hmmmm........

Andrea (um, Jeff? lol), thanks again for the picture. I LOVE it so much!

2 comments:

The Tulett Family said...

Your house is so adorable. Good job with the decorating! Hope everything is going well. Lots of love, A.

Andrea said...

Did you make your pillow shams and curtains? I just noticed that they match.
Hummm....walls? I don't know I am not one for white walls but in your house with the black and white and red the walls look nice white....
love you and miss you!