Finally.....I know you are probably all wondering where all the pictures are from our Washington trip that I was soooo excited about. Let's face it, I'm a slacker! lol
Washington was WONDERFUL! We had so much fun and wished we could have stayed longer. The first day of our arrival was pretty crazy! Mom and Ryan picked dad and I up from the airport, we ran to Jeff and Andreas and then headed south to the temple.
The next day (our 1st full day there) we went "crabbing". Really it was more like playing hide and seek with the crabs, us doing all of the seeking. Braxton sure is a true die hard and if we didn't say anything would have spent the entire day and night there! It was so much fun and even mom was brave enough to pick them up and then reach her hand in the bucket full of them!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Washington.....Day 1
Posted by Craison at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment