Friday, October 23, 2009

Washington.....Day 2

Our second day we spent on the beach, relaxing while the boys did some crabbing. Braxton and Riley played so well together. They have so much fun and get along so well. They played on a burnt log for awhile. Their faces ended up black and I thought it was adorable so I captured a couple of pictures. I LOVE them!


Braxton evidently enjoys playing with crabs no matter how big they are....there is no way I would EVER touch either one of these guys! What a brave boy!

Well they didn't last too long....we cooked the crabs right there on the beach and they were devoured in a matter of minutes. I am not a seafood eater, however, everyone else seemed to enjoy them. Ryan tried them for the first time, so proud of him to actually try it. Oh, Ryan! You're growing up so fast!

Just enjoying our time on the beach..........

0 comments: