Take........20! Yes we took several pictures trying to get all kids on board. It didn't work, however, the pictures are classic and so glad we took so many. Just playing around.
Wait..........Braxton, where are you going............................
*
**
***
*****
*******
**********
************
***************
************
**********
********
******
*****
***
**
*
*
*
*
When you gotta go, ya gotta go.........must be nice to be a boy, even if you are at the temple!
Those grandparent pictures are SO stinkin' cute! I love them! And the Braxton peeing ones are classic. So glad you had your camera ready for that! I've been trying really hard not to be a nag but I'd love copies of all your pictures when you get a chance:) love you!
1 comments:
Those grandparent pictures are SO stinkin' cute! I love them! And the Braxton peeing ones are classic. So glad you had your camera ready for that!
I've been trying really hard not to be a nag but I'd love copies of all your pictures when you get a chance:)
love you!
Post a Comment